Cold Frontier Training and Tactics is excited to host guest instructor Mark Caughlan of Makhaira Group for a Force on Force class.
This course is designed to prepare students for real-world acts of violence, criminal encounters and sudden attacks.
What would you do if you were suddenly and violently attacked? Most of us wonder how we would really act under high stress and potential deadly situations. This class will help you work through real-life events and teach you proven survival techniques through reality based scenarios. Students will be taught how to tactically make decisions in high stress situations and how to use real world techniques to survive a variety of violent encounters.
This course is taught by instructors who collectively have decades of SWAT, military, law enforcement and martial arts expertise, along with real-world application of the techniques taught in the course. You will learn simple and effective techniques that will stop a sudden, violent attack and give you the time and opportunity to access your firearm.
Focus will be on engaging threats with real-world speed and accuracy necessary for you to survive. Force-on-force scenarios use non-lethal marking cartridges make this training as real as it gets! We only use top-of-the-line, full-size SIMUNITON pistols and ammunition for our scenario training.
This course will expand your firearms skills in real-world situations. You will walk away from this course with a whole new outlook on the world! This is one of the most practical courses ever developed and will teach you the skills and help develop the confidence it takes to be truly prepared for today’s often violent and unpredictable world.
Life comes at you fast. Are you ready?
Introducing guest instructor: Mark Caughlan
Vice President of Training, Makhaira Group, Denver, CO
- Law Enforcement Officer (1995-Present)
- Lieutenant SWAT Team Member (Former)
- NRA Law Enforcement Tactical Shooting Instructor
- NRA Certified Law Enforcement Patrol Rifle
- Pistol and Shotgun Instructor
- Colorado POST Certified FTO
- Boat Patrol Instructor
- US Coast Guard Marine Patrol Officer School (Graduate)
- Certified SIMUNITION Instructor (Current)
- Certified Colt, Remington and Glock Armorer
This is an 8 hour course with all class materials provided including bottled water, training weapons, and protective head gear.
Date: September 18 2021
What to Bring:
- Sturdy clothing that you don’t mind getting torn or stained (pants, long sleeved shirt/sweatshirt and closed-toe shoes)
- Groin protection (i.e. “cup”) for all students
- Gloves (must be able to manipulate weapon)
- Any food or snacks that you will need for an 8 hour period